A 7-minute compilation of Halloween news bloopers. Parts of it had me rolling. I love all these channels for getting into the spirit.
Highlights, in order of appearance:
- The Erebus Haunted Attraction looks like a place I need to go.
- “They do not pay me enough!”
- Gotta love the newscaster who cracks up at the zombie interview.
- Indeed, some kids do “want the candy” more than others.
- “I LIKE TURTLES.”
- The polar bear segment, with its (literal) “mic drop,” begs the question: Why exactly was he throwing a pumpkin into that pond in the first place?
- Any news program that airs a middle-aged man wearing a pumpkin mask and black spandex dancing to “Ghostbusters” is a news program I wanna watch. 🙂